Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Report Directly to: The Head of Sales.
About the Role
- As an Inbound Sales Representative, you’ll drive Paystack’s growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Paystack customers.
- You’ll handle the full sales cycle for mid-sized enterprises and corporates.
- You’ll own the relationship and be the main point of contact with merchants who will be instrumental to Paystack’s future growth, identify new business opportunities, and work to increase the market share and adoption of Paystack within your target sectors.
- In terms of the profile we seek:
- You’re an adept salesperson seeking to build a long-term career in sales.
- You’re capable of engaging in business-level conversations and comfortable having high-level technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead relatively long, single stakeholder deals in a highly consultative manner.
- You understand how to communicate value to differentiate competing product offerings and enjoy working on products that require deep product knowledge, combined with technical knowledge.
- We’ve pioneered a new era of simple, powerful technology tools for businesses in Africa, and as we prepare for a period of accelerated growth, we’re looking to you to help generate a healthy pipeline of some of the best businesses on the continent.
- And you’ll do all this while working closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll Report Directly to the Head of Sales.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Inbound Sales Representative, you’ll:
- Manage the inbound lead activity in your assigned territory, qualify active buying interest and close deals.
- Execute outbound campaigns to generate a pipeline of business which you will be responsible for closing.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop account plans to stimulate opportunity.
- You will collaborate with your field Sales Associates and Sales leadership to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts, with the goal of setting up and executing quality meetings.
- Uncover competition and run displacement campaigns.
- Schedule and deliver demos for potential customers.
What it takes to succeed at this role:
- The ability to build relationships in a fast-paced business environment
- The ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them clearly
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to details
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- have previous work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Housing/car assistance
- Full medical coverage
- Pension contributions
- Gym membership
- Macbook pro
- Free lunch
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online