Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are hiring an information security analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find.
- To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and experience in the information security field.
- Assist with digital risk protection, threat intelligence, and social media monitoring utilizing best industry tools to monitor information security risks and provide actionable intelligence.
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Stay up to date with relevant vulnerabilities, threat actors, indicators of compromise (IOCs) tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and trends, identifying actionable areas of interest and threats.
- Maintain thorough documentation of cyber threats, threat vectors, threat actors, and threat trends for consumption during threat modeling activities and security incidents.
- Assist in handling and remediating security incidents.
- Perform highly confidential and in-depth digital investigations promptly.
- Assist in creating security awareness training and education programs, and internal phishing campaigns.
- Provide continuous improvement to the technology security function
- Performing other related tasks as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Demonstrated investigative experience using the best industry tools, social media sites, and other sources.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Experience conducting in-depth investigations, digital forensics, and/or incident response handling.
- Understanding of malicious adversaries, threat groups, and campaigns, indicators of compromise (IOCs), and highly granular tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information.
- Excellent organisational, time management, documentation, and communication skills.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet:
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online