|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Control Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a technical, process & detail-oriented Information Systems Control Officer to manage IT operational processes, monitor and control access to information assets.
- Additionally, you will need to perform detailed evaluation of information systems and track technology compliance with various standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and Assessment of Products, Applications and Processes and Databases
- Identifying weaknesses within the organization’s information systems and infrastructure
- Devising, innovating and implementing controls to minimize/mitigate risks, vulnerabilities and threats identified for the realization of business objectives.
- Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes and application controls.
- Ensure that controls that meet business requirements are embedded at all levels of system development/acquisition life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure that changes within the organization are controlled to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Ensure segregation of duties in all business systems and IT infrastructure by enforcing maker-checker controls for greater accountability
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments within the organization to formulate, implement and disseminate company-wide policies and standards ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the line manager
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field of study.
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a role directly related to the roles and responsibilities specified.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Risk Assessment, Analytical Skills, Report Writing, IT Security and Infrastructure Knowledge, Technology Auditing Skill, Communication Skills, Security Testing, SQL Skills
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in the fintech space
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
- Ability to evaluate and review a range of cloud and on-prem infrastructure across multiple service and hardware providers.
- Ability to perform control reviews on application and system development, operations and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies and identify their potential impact within the existing environment.
Nice To Haves:
- A CISA, CRISC and/or CISSP certification will be an added advantage.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’:
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online