|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee all tasks relating to the installation, maintenance and management of the computer network to meet the organization requirement.
- Ensure that the ICT network is consistently available and operating efficiently.
- Put in place comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Perform regular maintenance procedures and ensure the necessary security measure are taken.
- Ensure that all software is licensed and updated to meet the needs of the organization.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify if computer programs applications and systems have been misused.
- Monitor network bandwidth usage in line with the organizations ICT policy
- Assist in the evaluation of current business processes and modify/update to ensure efficiency.
- Develop, execute and manage system test plans, system improvements and fixes.
- Coordinate all activities between IT Unit and Internal/external stakeholders.
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget.
- Ensure regular on-the-job coaching of staff and other support staff
- Ensure quality of service from IT infrastructure (LAN, WAN)
- Implement preventive and corrective solutions, using the right tools.
- Troubleshoot and support other hardware infrastructures of the organization such as CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM, POS terminals etc.
- Providing all hardware, software and networking support and network configuration.
- And other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 or 8 years relevant Experience in ICT
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and execute task effective.
- Proficiency in microsoft office skiils Excel power point.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Information Technology (IT Officer)” as the subject of the mail.