Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Information Technology Officer will provide support and maintenance to ACE computer and network infrastructure to ensure stable operations.
- S/he will implement new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity and will maintain/support implemented systems to ensure high end-user satisfaction.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot Server Systems and Networks, automated backup and restore operations and mission-critical applications such as email, file/print services and other line of business applications to allow IT respond proactively to emerging problems and perform ongoing IT “housekeeping” functions.
- Perform installations of operating systems, layered products, and third-party products for multi-user computer systems that host corporate applications, databases and websites.
- Maintain Local Area Networks, Wireless networks, Firewalls and other essential network services as appropriate. Assist and perform software installations and upgrades as required.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 4 – 6 years post-national youth service relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 4 years post-national youth service relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications.
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 3 sites) with a minimum of 200 users is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Friday 14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.