|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Aiderr Project Services – We help businesses boost their productivity through integrated support services. We have strategically located offices around the world which ensure we provide tailored services and respond to customers needs on a timely basis.
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Engineer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- B Eng. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- M.Sc in Process Engineering Systems will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of instrumentation and control experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Professional Engineering certification will be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Sound knowledge of international standards and codes (API, ISA, NEC/IEC, ASME, NFPA).
- Experience in the design, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up of process units.
- Demonstrated experience in instrumentation and control requirements, design principles and proven knowledge of field measurements.
- Sound knowledge of instrumentation and control systems such as process measurements, relief/Control/ESD valves, analyzers, fire systems, equipment control systems and PLCs.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, performance analysis and solving field problems with a different measurement and control devices.
- Knowledge of safety in design principles.
- Ability to carry out and contribute to HAZOP and Risk Assessment, SIL assignment and evaluation processes.
- Experience in process analysis.
- Maintenance and Repairs of instrument items.
- Tuning, calibration and testing of control valves and shut-down valves.
- Time Management.
- Safety Awareness.
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID.
- Project Management.
- Documentation and Record Keeping.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.