|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation / Automation Technician – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Execute routine and schedule maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment .
- Utilize pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument, system operation and diagnose faults.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carryout periodic calibration/validation/verification as schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
- Monitor the usage of instrumentation/automation spares to avoid zero stock and report any deficiency.
- Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
- Adhere to company safety policy and participate in energy saving projects.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online