|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Front-end Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Intermediate Front-end Developer, you will work with the software development team to create, maintain, and improve new and existing front-end applications and processes.
- You will use your understanding of programming languages and the relevant tools to analyze current codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
- You should have excellent communication, computer and project management skills.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in back-end software development using HTML and CSS3
- 2+ years experience working with React.JS or Vue.JS
- Experience in Adobe XD or any other UI/UX tool plus.
Skills / Competencies:
- Working understanding of front-end web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and VanillaJS
- Proficient knowledge of version control & SSH
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Working experience with cloud hosting platforms
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.