|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Associate
Ref No: 238250WD
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: Conduct and Compliance
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in our Risk Assurance Internal Audit – Client Services practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes, and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
- Our team supports clients’ development of a risk management and governance framework and provides consulting and investigatory advice.We apply a wide range of assurance techniques, with a strong emphasis on risk management, performance improvement, change management.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- The candidate will work in the technology stream of the IA team in PwC Nigeria to manage technology related audits and make presentations to internal/external clients at as required
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Demonstrate skills and audit experience across a number of focus areas, such as Systems Audit, Information Security, IT Infrastructure reviews (servers, networks, routers, e.t.c), IT Governance, IT Operations, IT Resilience e.t.c
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. These include;
- Perform pre and post-implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- Provide assurance that ethical algorithms are utilized in the deployment of technologies such as RPA, AI e.t.c.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
- Assess information security issues related to adopting new/emerging technologies.
- Evaluate the adequacy of privacy measures related to new/emerging technologies.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Demonstrate good understanding of standards/frameworks such as COBIT, ISOs, COSO framework, PCI DSS and other relevant guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of the internal audit process including risk assessments, planning, scheduling, reporting, continuous monitoring.
- Ability to independently plan internal audit engagements, collect and analyze information to form conclusions, develop audit findings and recommendations and prepare audit reports communicating results to management.
- Ability to develop and deliver technical and functional trainings on technology audit, risk and security topics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for audit reporting/discussions with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills including good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of business issues across multiple industries and the relevance of technologies with a view to identify, pursue, and ultimately win business opportunities for internal audit practice in PwC.
- Demonstrate extensive project management skills especially in the application and adoption of technology to enable the activities of internal audit clients of PwC.
- Ability to multi-task various projects and deadlines.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Certification(s) Required: CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CGEIT, ACA or any relevant certification.
- Candidates should have at least 2 – 4 years of experience within Internal Audit, Risk and Security functions ideally, or professional services / audit firms.
- Candidate must have in-depth experience of Technology processes and Technology Risk Management
- Consulting background will be an added advantage.
- Up to 20%.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online