Internal Auditor/Risk Officer Recruitment 2021 May is currently ongoing as job and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited Job Recruitment 2021 slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
This is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Internal Auditor/Risk Officer Recruitment 2021 May at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
Job Title: Internal Auditor & Risk Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Internal Audit & Risk
Reporting Relationships: Board of Directors
Direct Reports: None
- Responsible for planning and guaranteeing independent and objective assurance on the management of risk throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Audit Planning and Design:
- Develop an annual audit plan using input from the team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Schedule and assign audits to team members, ensuring effective use of people resources.
- Report to the Board of Directors at the required intervals on internal audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and all other duties assigned.
- Develop the team’s engagement with and support of major business change programmes thus ensuring that appropriate consideration of risk and control is given to all change initiatives.
- Oversee and provide quality control for the departments audit, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Plan and coordinate financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews.
- Conduct regular financial risk assessment and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risk.
- Perform audit procedures to test the reliability of established controls within the organisation.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure corporate assets are safeguarded and accounted for at all times.
- Develop a risk register and include level of risk and proposed mitigants
People and Process Management:
- Consistently develop and review of internal control policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas for improvement for the organisation as a whole.
- Develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it “easier” for the organisation to request audits and implement recommendations.
- Keep abreast of developments in Corporate Governance and Risk Management practices and advise the business accordingly.
- Provide assistance to the business in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee team performance through performance planning, coaching and performance appraisals.
- Handle performance issues, discipline as necessary and address poor standards, ensuring department targets and customer satisfaction is not compromised.
- Participate in budget development with overall responsibility of the department’s budget
- Works predominantly within a comfortable office environment.
- 5% travel as required by the role.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- Advanced Degree (M.Sc, MBA / PhD) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related business degree
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies:
- Full membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA.
Work Experience Required:
- Ten (10) to thirteen (13) years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Experience in a private hospital is an added advantage.
- MS Office proficiency
Behavioural Competencies / Attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business
- Presentation and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2021.
Method of Application for Internal Auditor/Risk Officer Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Related Latest Job Vacancies
CowryWise Recruitment 2021 May
At Johnson δ Johnson Recruitment 2021 May
Ralds and Agate Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Blumes Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Chrysolite Designs Recruitment 2021 May
The GIG Group Recruitment 2021 May
Google Nigeria Recruitment 2021 May
Smartflow Technologies Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Contec Global Group Recruitment 2021 May
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited Recruitment 2021 May
FHI 360 Recruitment 2021 May
Beacongate Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Crescent University Recruitment 2021 May
Christian Aid Recruitment 2021 May
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 May
Torilo Academy Recruitment 2021 May
Vivo Mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2021 May
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021 May
British High Commission Recruitment 2021 May