Internal Control Manager Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Recruitment slated to closed within the specified application deadline.
The Microfinance Bank was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers.
With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector.
It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Internal Control Manager Recruitment 2021 at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited.
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Objective / Summary
- To design, plan, coordinate and supervise the implementation of an effective internal control framework of the organization.
- To investigate all cases of non-compliance of internal policies and procedures and external regulatory standards, making recommendations to management..
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years relevant experience as an Internal Control officer in a Microfinance Bank settings.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft excel, word processing.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.