|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer (Automobile)
Reports to: Business Control Manager
- Ensure compliance and smooth functioning of the Group Internal Control Standards within the various entities in Nigeria.
- Conduct self-assessment of the main Internal Control and Management standards defined in the PACI Guide.
- Identify existing and potential risks that the Business Units Operating in Nigeria face and develops solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Develop audit plan with Finance Director that include risk management & Control, Financial reliability & compliance with regulations.
- Ensure compliance and respect of the internal Control and management standards defined by Group.
- Prepare reports following audits and assignments that reflect audit result and documents processes.
- Analyze and reconcile the Degonte claims with files vis-a~-vis information in incadea and follow –up to ensure the claims are timely settled.
- Review manufacturer warranty reconciliations. Balance sheet reconciliation and analyse job cards.
- Check fuel consumption (Vehicles, sites, houses) and tracking the vehicles.
- Recommend internal Control actions to reinforce compliance with PACI rules.
- Share management best practices in the BU’s
- Report in a timely manner the information collected and stay tuned with updates related to good practices and Group instructions.
- Provide training on policies and controls from time-to-time within the BU and the Group.
- Supervise stock –takes on monthly and annual basis for Vehicles, Trucks,Machines, Parts, Fixed Assets inventory & Spare parts.
- Investigate and explain the discrepancies identified during the stock takes and get Management approval.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Finance Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management, or a related field.
- 1 – 5 years’ proven experience internal Controller role.
- Good knowledge of Tracking hardware and software
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice Packages and IT System.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and Passionate
- Integrity and Agility
- Team Player
Application Closing Date
3pm on Friday, 27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.