Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a Solar Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Job Application Code: INVO-002
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Logistics Management, or any other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years focused experience in the warehouse, logistics, or inventory field.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures, advanced knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS), and other Inventory management systems i.e., Zoho inventory and QuickBooks is important.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to monitor and maintain current inventory levels; process purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Ability to records purchases, receipts as well as the issuance of items, maintains the database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Ability to manage and ensure that arrangement of materials is done in an orderly manner with the stock location system in place to ensure easy storage and retrieval whenever there is a requirement.
- Ability to ensure that materials are physically protected, within the warehouse and when loaded for deliveries to production lines and client’s sites.
- Ability to conduct the weekly stock count and confirm the periodic stock regularly.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.