|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an ideal provider and one-stop source for an extensive range of dry and frozen foodstuff in Nigeria. As a licensed Shandling business they cater to the provision of grocery and other supplies to ships and oil tankers.
They are recruitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Inventory Officer to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals. A successful inventory officer is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities.
- They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field;
- Proven 2 – 5 years experience as inventory officer or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus.
Competitive along with other benefits
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.