|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prowedge is a Consulting firm, passionate about aiding small and medium-sized organizations to achieve their ultimate goals of sustainability and growth. We achieve this by consulting on the best business strategies and venture designs. We help our clients manage their Human capital and growth strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The investor relations manager is responsible for following up on prospective investors, effectively communicating key messages to the prospective as well as the existing investors, preparing the investment-related presentations, and assisting in preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly reports to perform the financial analysis and use this as the basis for effective interaction with stakeholders.
The detailed description given below will explain the key responsibilities that need to be handled by the investor relations manager:
- The investor relations manager develops, implements, and manages investment-related programs.
- You are responsible for monitoring the earnings call as well as in developing and preparing press releases of quarterly earnings.
- You assist in designing the Q and A’s for the investor community and communicate the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization and provide valuable information regarding the company’s strategies, its operations, and overall financial performance.
- You are also responsible for identifying and converting potential investors/Clients.
- Collaborate with necessary teams to develop & review strategy for lead generation, follow up, and client acquisition.
- You are also to establish, develop & maintain a profitable relationship with Investors/clients and key personnel.
- Set up, and attend meetings with investors/clients to establish their needs, and close up deals.
- You are to collect Investor/client feedback about their experience.
- You are responsible for updating the senior management personnel on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders/investors and in representing the voice of the investors.
- To help to perform a range of analyses that will include industry analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation
- To perform competitively and cross-divisional analysis of the industry peers and monitor the other public disclosures like the various presentations made at the investor seminars, conferences, etc.
- To implement, co-develop and update the organization’s corporate messaging across different formats like making presentations, press releases, etc.
- To determine the organization’s position in the market and to provide the leaders with a proactive assessment and any other relevant feedback and guidance that is needed by the organization’s senior personnel on how to increase the interactions with the investment community.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Business Management, Human Resources Management or any related field (Certification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as investor relations personnel, or any related field.
- Must have experience in a leadership role.
- Very Competitive.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online