|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a top Tier Restaurant in the hospitality industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the Information Technology needs of the company to ensure the IT capabilities are responsive to the needs of the organisation’s growth and objectives.
- Responsible for the Technology vision and planning process that will regularly evaluate existing Technology, Architecture, Information Systems, research new solutions and technologies and recommend changes.
- Evaluate overall operations of Information Technology functions and recommend enhancements
- Advise on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals & objectives.
- Prepare budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
- Evaluate alternatives, perform appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommend solutions that maximise effectiveness and minimize costs commensurate with acceptable risks.
- Maintain contact with IT suppliers and maintain knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels.
- Responsible for the development, review and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Establish the Companies infrastructure to support and guide business units in Information Technology efforts.
- Communicate IT plans, policies and technology trends throughout the organization.
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar industry.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
N250,000 – N270,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online