|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Digital Compliance Officer
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Information Technology / Digital Compliance
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying weaknesses within the organization’s information systems and infrastructure, Devising, innovating and implementing controls to minimize/mitigate risks, vulnerabilities and threats identified for the realization of business objectives.
- Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes, and application controls.
- Perform compliance monitoring on successful patching of all servers.
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on successful back-up operations.
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on outdated operating system on servers; Active Directory replication errors; servers and databases approaching end of life; database simple recovery model; and non-activated Windows OS
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop/ recommend corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in future.
- A proven background of IT risks and controls experience, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven experience reviewing both application and IT General Computer Controls and you preferably hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Finacle.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online