Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Automobile Manufacturing plant currently seek to recruit an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as an IT Officer in our plant in Ogun State.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Developing appropriate IT strategy for the organization.
- Maintaining and servicing the server system & its content.
- Acquiring, configuring and maintaining work stations and other IT related equipment.
- Sets up and maintains the effective Local Area Network.
- Installs & updates software on the server and other systems.
- Advice the company on all IT related matters.
- Carries out other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a LAN Environment.
- Relevant professional
- qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be an effective Team Player.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.