SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to the Orion database as well as other IT-related issues via phone or remotely.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user’s PC is fully secured.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all PCs in all four (4) locations in Abuja.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g., switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables, etc.).
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Keeping log sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is downtime for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once it’s been approved.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online