Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
- BSc in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred
- 4 years of experience as an IT Technical support engineer, Desktop support or IT Help Desk technician in the oil and gas sector.
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) is an additional advantage
- MCP or Cisco certification will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Proficient in using MS Office Suites and Office 365 collaboration tools.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Ability to use remote desktop applications to offer support.
- Experience in network management and help desk support is required
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Experience in at least four core technical disciplines (e.g. structured development and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies, networking, Operating Systems (OS), etc.) at a ‘hands-on’ level is essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Information Protection (IP) Practices
- Ability to manage IM Tools and Resources:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Technology Management
- Vendor Management
- Technology Road-mapping
- Service Level Management
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.