|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- The IT Support Officer will support the IT Management team.
- Responsible for managing and supporting the organization’s enterprise network.
- Diligent and meticulous with the ability to identify problems and come up with solutions that can help in ensuring that the network runs smoothly and secured
- This role requires a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and extremely fast at solving problems
- Understand the IT strategy in detail
- Execute the agreed strategy across the business
- Periodically update management on the changes made to the IT strategy
- Delivery of IT Solutions and Set-up of IT Infrastructure for New Business
- Develop IT applications, subsequent testing and functionality of these applications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day network infrastructure
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade enterprise networks and in house active devices.
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Provide network policies and procedures
- Assess the company’s need for any and all computing technology and make appropriate recommendations for purchases and upgrades.
- Connect all relevant technology to the network with secure protocols.
- Deploy and roll out updates and upgrades in a minimally disruptive way.
- Create training and educational materials to ensure that users understand security protocols, connection procedures, and other necessary information.
- Monitor the performance of the network using analytical data to resolve problems
- Proactively seek changes or upgrades that can improve the network in a way that adds to the business efficiency.
- Provide technical support for online meetings and webinars
- Maintain information security for sensitive data.
- Create and update documentation as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of IT consumables and ensure timely replenishment of stocks
- Provide technical supports and manage contract with vendors for effective services
Essential Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in a network administrator and network security role.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, switching and security
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management and control
- Monitoring of enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls (Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE & Palo-Alto),
- Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Ability to set up, configure and integrate network hardware
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical instructions and manuals
- Knowledge of Network Security.
- Able to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.