TeamAce Limited – Our client, a Law Firm is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Junior Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues and writing briefs for submission to a supervising lawyer in the firm
- Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting alterations to those documents
- Performing discovery of various electronically stored data and hard copies of information in preparation for litigation
- Performing due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts, agreements, and mergers and acquisitions.
- A Law Degree from a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Possess extensive legal knowledge
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Understanding confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online