|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Technoton Limited – For over 30 years, Technoton Limited has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Commercial Officer
Location: Banana Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Commercial
- Commercial officer is required to prepare tender documents and quotations
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation
- Preparation of preliminary estimates, cost plans and feasibility studies
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities considering the drawings and specifications
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Site measurement for variation & valuation
- Valuing completed work and liaising with the Finance/Account for payments.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Quantity Survey or Engineering from a reputable institution with 5 years’ experience
- Project Management training and certification is an advantage.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn.
N2,100,000 – N3,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified expatriates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be willing to resume within 2 weeks.