|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Developer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build, improve and maintain integrations to 3rd party applications using RESTful APIs
- Integration of data storage solutions (Relational, NoSQL)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide the guidelines and support to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Establish best practices to continually increase performance and scalability.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualifications, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Candidates with experience in a manufacturing company.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Coding skills and tech interview preparation
- System design skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.