|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Security & Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of IT service management’s performance dashboards
- Provide accurate and timely performance data in form of regular and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting information relating to IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer survey
- Support the development of improvement plans as well as their implementation
- Support ISMS (information security management system) implementation in the Bank
- Support and ensure compliance to ISMS policies and related procedures
- Perform vulnerability scans on a routine basis as well as for all new system installations in accordance with Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control
- Audits logs on a routine basis for security events including intrusions, viruses, hackers, spam, security incidents and other malicious activity
- Ensures appropriate authorization and access controls are in place
- Contribute to examine impact of new technologies on company’s information security
- Be a relevant player for education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT operations of which 1 year experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a production environment.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments in a production environment
- Self-starter and able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood format
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO2700x/ISMS, ITIL/ITSM or ISO20000 would be a plus.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please ensure that you indicate job title as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.