|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior RPA Developer
Job ID: 238226WD
Job type: Full time
Line of Service: Assurance
Specialism: Intelligent Automation
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
- The Data & Analytics Team is at the core of innovation and emerging technology development, discovery, deployment, and support activity. Our team is leading the effort to digitally enable our business. Our mission is to develop disruptive & innovative technologies and products that drive the evolution of how we deliver our services now and in the future.
- The key technology domains we are currently focused on include business process automation, data curation, industrialized analytics, machine learning & AI and scalable delivery platform.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Key Responsibilities of Role
- Develop Robotic Process Automations with RPA tools.
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
- Contribute to and author solution design documents.
- Identify and create reusable automation components.
- Develop customizations utilizing .Net and third party APIs.
- Installation of UiPath software and required third party components.
- Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT.
- Opportunity to learn other RPA products and related Intelligent Automation technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and must have completed NYSC
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience as a software developer (Fullstack is prefered)
- Familiarity with any RPA Development tool.
- Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work on own and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding and ability to work under Agile project delivery methodologies
- Experience with any of UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega Robotics OpenSpan and other RPA platforms a plus.
- Experience with ABBYY, OpenText, Ephesoft, Kofax capture and other Intelligent OCR / Document Capture platforms a plus.
- Goal oriented
- Passionate about problem solving
- Self motivated
- Up to 20%.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online