|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Key Accounts Representative (Pharmaceuticals)
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Grow basket value and sales in assigned territory
- Implementation of company marketing policy in assigned region.
- Grow the customer base in assigned territory
- Ensure timely collections of payments and work and receivables are kept low
- Keep accurate records for reporting and feedback
- First Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Proven track record in sales and key customer relationships in Etios, Lagos
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills.
What We Offer
- Salary: Fixed pay plus incentive is between N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirements within Nigeria