STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client in the Hospitality Industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Lekki – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Assist the cook and chef as requested.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Candidate is expected to live within Lekki-Ajah axis.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.