Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
- B.Sc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Chemical Laboratory Technology.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in oil and gas laboratory.
- Membership of a relevant professional association.
- Experience in developing and promoting best practice standards for fluid sampling and analysis.
- Experience with application and optimisation of all production chemicals.
- Experience in troubleshooting oil and gas separation facilities.
- Working knowledge of hydrocarbon and gas processing operations.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Communication Skill
- Organization Skill
- Quality Control
- Production Chemistry
- Flow Assurance
- Analytical Skill
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Use of laboratory Equipment
- Sampling and Testing
- Knowledge of Chemical Components.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.