Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Data Assurance
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role ensures the accuracy of all bank reconciliation officers checks and balances of postings into the ERP vis-à-vis bank ledger.
- The role supervises the bank reconciliation officers.
- The role is to ensure quality and near perfect data accuracy of posted payments by thorough second-level checks carried out by bank reconciliations officers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Data Assurance Supervisor:
- Review all data for errors and report any unusually findings to management.
- Collect and determine completed of all information posted into the ERP vis-à-vis bank ledger.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports regarding sales information or areas to be improved upon.
- Ensure proper updates of required software and train existing/new posting officers as needed on company processes.
- File and organize paperwork used to enter data into programs to keep a record of original documents.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related Degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with knowledge of commercial credit risk strategies.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required.
- Superior communication, organization and presentation skills desired.
- Experience with and in the use of IFRS.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and comfort with evaluating financial statements and business models across a range of industries.
- Must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- Possess a working knowledge of consumer credit risk management and sound market and industry knowledge.
- Have an understanding of the key drivers of consumer loan/credit card financials and the underlying consumer behaviors that drive those financials.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Must be a helpful, calm and professional individual with a strong time management skills.
- Ability to handle several complex tasks simultaneously and also coordinate key projects with a variety of stakeholders.
- Top-notch strategy, presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress in a coordinated and rational manner.
- It is essential that they can make sound and rational decisions even under stressful / high pressure situations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.