|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Energy Management (Operations)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Energy Management
- Co-ordinate Operational activities of the High Voltage Networks in the franchise with the purpose of ensuring Safety of Human and Material Properties
- Monitoring of energy usage across the franchise and prepare various reports summarizing energy usage.
- Assists in the provision of information on actual energy usage on feeders to support conceptual project planning and design.
- Monitoring of real-time load allocation on System Operator portal for load confirmation and execution.
- Ensure compliance with NERC and other regulatory reports.
- Monitoring of HV power outages and restoration in line with Job Hazard Analysis and timely dissemination of faults reports in line with internal process flow
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree + Master’s Degree
- Required Experience: 5 – 7 years.
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Good report writing and oral communication skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Adequate understanding of the Grid network infrastructure
- Deep understanding of principles of electrical instrumentation and electrical installation, functions and maintenance
- Deep understanding of principles and practices of safety management
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online