|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Information Security & Business Continuity
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing the vision and thought leadership related to cybersecurity and overall IT Security Strategy in partnership with company leaders
- Managing all reporting and organization of the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Serving as the internal focal point for all internal information security and compliance management activities within the IT environment including:
- Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment and Treatment
- IT Security Policy Review
- Access Management Reporting
- Disaster Recovery Reporting
- Assessing security exposures internally and at our business partners
- Educating about security risks and opportunities
- Assessing security technologies and solutions and developing appropriate security solutions
- Serving as the focal point to monitor IS
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards, guidelines and oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices; identify knowledge gaps to increase awareness of relevant information security practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance on information security topics, advising and collaborating on security processes, business continuity, and disaster recovery plans.
- Lead investigations of any actual or potential information security violations and manage escalation of security events; assist with related legal matters associated with such events as needed and make recommendations to correct or prevent future incidents.
- Work with system administrators and application developers to audit, monitor and validate their environment’s security, including conducting gap analysis and other comprehensive internal assessments of existing systems to improve the security infrastructure and mitigate risks.
- Work with External Audit consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
Mandatory Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or a related field.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in Information Security(IS) or IS Risk Management and OR cumulative years of experience in IT Sector of 8 years.
- Any IS certification would be an added advantage e.g. CISA, CEH, CompTIA, etc.
- Experience of working in an IS Standard environment would be an added advantage e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, PCI CP, etc.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.