|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, IT Support
The Work At The Foundation
- We have entered a very exciting time at the Foundation as we scale up our operations across Africa to realize our Young Africa Works strategy. Our role at the Mastercard Foundation is to be a catalyst. Our Young Africa Works strategy focuses on working with others to spur systemic change so young people have the opportunity to find work that is dignified and fulfilling.
- The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the work force, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
- We are ambitious and driven. Our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
- If you are a driven functional leader, ready to build something new and increase your impact, read on!
- The Lead, IT Support will report to the Head of IT Operations and will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating rapid resolution of incidents and timely response to service requests impacting business operations. He/She will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Technology Help Desk, and will also be responsible of End User Computing services procurement, provisioning and day to day operations and support. The role is responsible of managing IT assets and keeping the Technology assets register up to date in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will be based in Canada or any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria).
Ways You Can Contribute
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of a multi-site team ensuring Help Desk and End User Services SLAs are met, respond to key stakeholders in a concise and timely manner.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes, patches and software updates at the desktop level, and as appropriate at the network level including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Actively monitor the Technology Assets Register including Software and Hardware Assets ensuring it reflects an accurate picture of the company assets at all times.
- Track and analyze latest trends in Help Desk & End Users Computing services like automation and remote provisioning.
- Actively seek to build relationships by taking the opportunity to build rapport and understand stakeholder needs, listen, identify, and provide advice to the team that adds value and creates solutions.
- Coordinate post go live support for Business Application projects ensuring new Applications Support Model integrates well with existing Help Desk services.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk suppliers and staff training procedures and policies
- Manage team workload, monitor progress and gains buy-in, contributes to the development of work plans and team goals.
- Seek solutions to drive a customer training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency .
- Oversee the development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for internal stakeholders for all key tools provided by Technology.
Who You Are
- 10+ years’ relevant experience within a global organization, including at least 3 years in a management role overseeing a broad help desk & end user computing services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related area.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach team members.
- Proven experience in managing suppliers and negotiating help desk contracts and end user computing hardware and services procurement.
- A solid understanding of the following Technologies but not limited to: Windows 10 and Office 365, SharePoint, Adobe, Videoconferencing tools, Yammer and other Microsoft Digital Workplace tools, WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi, VOIP, Core Networking, Cloud Services, printing services, SurfacePro line of products, inTune, SCCM or equivalent products and tools.
- Knowledge of ITSM standards and tools and experience using an ITSM tool to drive service delivery and performance especially in Service / Help Desk context.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying ITIL principles and standards to improve incident resolution and customer service standards especially in Service / Help Desk context.
- Are results driven and motivated by a sense of performance excellence and a sense of urgency; possesses a proactive and ‘self-starter’ mentality.
- Possesses a global mind-set and professional maturity and demonstrates sensitivity to working within different cultures.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- French language and/or local language skills are an asset.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
- Completion of satisfactory business references and background checks are essential conditions of employment.