|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Performance Management
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Performance Management Analyst to lead the unit within the HR department.
- The successful candidate must be very Analytical and capable of assessing any situation from a variety of perspectives and developing appropriate performance policies to meet required needs. He/she will among other things:
- Lead, direct & coordinate the development and implementation of performance management system across the group.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework and all performance relates issues.
- Managing the performance review process, coordinating post-appraisals meetings & ensuring implementation of outcomes.
- Coordinate performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employees
- Lead and provide strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies
- Proposing and managing compensation structure and reviews, ensuring regular market-related pay research and benchmarking
- Ensure a performance improvement plan is in place for underperforming employees
- Drive high performance in the teams
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to performance management & rewards.
- Required Qualification: B.A / B.Sc / HND
- At least 5 years experience in performance/rewards management or HR generalist function
- Relevant degree in HR Mgt or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Analytical & detail-oriented.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.