|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Performance Management & Compensation
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide leadership and oversee operations of the performance management unit, by developing and implementing a corporate performance management framework, assessment methodologies as well as rewards management systems.
- The role holder will be a performance & KPI specialist, responsible for providing accurate, consistent and comprehensive update on all business unit performance.
- Lead, direct & coordinate the development and implementation of performance management system across the group.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework and all performance relates issues.
- Managing the quarterly performance review process, coordinating post appraisals meetings & ensuring implementation of outcomes.
- Coordinates performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employees.
- Lead and provide strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies to ensure the adoption of best practice and alignment to the strategic objectives of the group.
- Ensure implemented reward and recognition strategies (both tangible and non-tangible) and policies are competitive and comply with business objectives.
- Manage the compensation structure; propose structure reviews by ensuring regular market-related pay research &benchmarking.
- Ensure a performance improvement plan is in place for underperforming employees & make quick interventions to identify & improve performance.
- Maintain team’s staff strength by recruiting, orienting, training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Drives high performance in the team through managing and coaching of team members; and providing quality feedback.
- Ensures compliance with all policies related to performance management & rewards.
- Relevant Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years experience in performance management, rewards management or HR generalist function.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.