|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Process Engineer
- At Nestoil, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced Lead Process Engineer to join our diverse team in Neconde Energy Limited.
- In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating process engineering activities to achieve production optimization and drive the efficient and cost-effective execution of facilities engineering programs.
- You will also ensure a holistic approach to process optimization to achieve sustainable and reliable production operation, and coach/mentor the field engineering team.
As a Lead, Process Engineer you will:
- Develop and drive process engineering programs to ensure optimal performance of production facilities.
- Develop solutions to solve the current challenges with the quality of oil and water separation at Odidi, Jones Creek, Batan and Egwa.
- Drive the process to ensure that crude oil produced in our facilities meets export quality (BS&W less than 0.5%)
- Drive the effort to design and implement field wide cathodic protection program to mitigate against corrosion of flowlines, wellhead platforms and other production facilities.
- Carry out end to end studies and troubleshoot our facilities and come up solutions that will debottleneck the systems to perform optimally and yield incremental production.
- Review management of change proposals and develop modifications as needed to meeting standards for safety, environmental regulation and equipment reliability.
What are we looking for?
- A Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering.
- Corporate Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers and Council for the Regulation of Engineering is an advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years process engineering experience in the oil and gas industry, at least 3 of which must be in lead or supervisory role.
- Fluency with process engineering tools such as HYSYS, Pipephase, etc. Someone that can develop process simulations, material balance using HYSIS. Fluency in pipeline modelling using pipephase and or pipe-flow is also required. Candidate must be capable of developing PFDs and P&IDs.
- Experience in the Niger Delta oil and gas fields is an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively (minimal supervision) in a diverse multidiscipline team environment. History of success with complex process facility and diverse personnel to ensure timely and efficient delivery of work product.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, contractors, supervisors and customers in a diverse workforce.
- Proven experience with management of change to achieve process improvement in a brown field environment.
- Must be able to adapt to and overcome the challenges peculiar to working in the Niger Delta Oil and Gas fields.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online