Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and so on
- Organize e-learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employeesmake the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Organize hiring and training activities
- Organise and Supervise L&D functions
- Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals.
- Implement development tools to meet long and short term business goals.
- Define change management processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate existing business systems and recommend improvements.
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Assist in developing project proposals and plans based on customer requirements.
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Educate company staffs on new organizational processes.
- Develop job training programs and professional development programs for employees.
- Develop employee recruiting and compensation policies.
- Implement business practices and recruiting and operating policies.
- Identify job positions and fill them with right professionals.
- Build positive and achievement-oriented working environment for employees.
- Develop and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Work with management to address employee concerns and conflicts.
- B.Sc or BA Degree in Business, Psychology or other related area. ACIPM will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience as L&D Manager, Training Manager in amanufacturingindustry
- Experience in setting up L&D Department is an added advantage.
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- Experience in Project Management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- Passion to perform and excel.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.