Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client is a Capacity Building Company, offering a wide range of practical solutions to help organizations and professionals bridge the gap between goals and results that empower individuals and organizations to achieve exceptional performance levels by leveraging technology-enabled solutions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Consultant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Division: Learning Department
Reports To: Managing Partner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination, development, and administration of pre-and post-training activities, including testing, certification, and coaching/reinforcement efforts in support of knowledge transfer and skill development.
- Schedule and coordinate training classes to ensure knowledge areas are delivered by identified timelines.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with clients and prospects.
- Maintain expert knowledge of training programs and systems usage.
- Responsible for developing consistent and positive client/learner interactions.
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session.
- Recommend and develop solutions to improve any findings from all customer data sources.
- Diagnose learning issues that will help people do better and assist clients in measuring and enhancing training results.
- Update curriculum database and training records.
- Build and update a robust knowledge bank for various training areas.
- Managing learning products and solutions for corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM).
- 4 – 6 years experience working in a training and/or consulting firm.
- Communication Skills
- Business Development / Networking Skills
- Project Management Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills.
- Customer Engagement Skills.
- Business Knowledge.
- Social Media Skills.
- Business Writing Skills
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Learning Consultant” as the subject of the mail.