|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Spectrum Microfinance Bank Limited is a registered MFB set up to provide microfinance banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Sagamu – Ogun / Trade Fair – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acquire & engage Customers: acquire the agreed number of potential customer, identify and align their needs to a product/service and get deals signed off from the acquired customers.
- Market intelligence – develop market intelligence, detailed research, competition analysis and database with the view to capture the assigned market space.
- Brand equity – increase the bank’s brand presence in the market space assigned and ensure full coverage of the market for effective brand recognition and awareness of all services.
- Develop sales initiative/Conduct Product Campaign – acquire an impeccable knowledge of all product/services, develop strategy in communicating product essentials to get buy in through all available platforms (one-on –one, social media, target group engagement and other sales channels)
- Develop new markets – develop new wider and deeper markets by reaching the unbanked people, associations and communities with customized banking services offering the unique selling proposition of the bank.
- Record keeping & evaluation – keep updated record of all customers’ details, activities, payment plan, products purchased, stating progress, action points, feedback and recommendations with a plan to cross-sell and up sell other bank services.
- Write Report – write a comprehensive sales report detailing progress, achievement, challenges and recommendations to be submitted to your reporting line within specified timeline.
- Manage correspondence – maintain swift correspondence with inter/intra dependent roles, customers, reporting line and every stakeholder in the sale – Schedule necessary meetings (aimed at meeting sales target) with potential customers, team members, superiors and interdependent teams.
- Manage engagement & retainership – develop schemes and techniques to ensure all acquired customers are engaged and potential buyers of other existing services/products or new ones.
- Get referral via follow up – Develop a functional follow up scheme that produces extra value to existing customers and lead to getting potential referral.
- Growth and development – study market/industry trends/initiatives per time to boost personal and target delivery per timeline.
- Execute all other jobs as assigned by your team lead and management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification with 0-2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.