Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro-businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro-businesses because they contribute to significant economic sustainability and social wealth creation. Driven by the philosophy of Africapitalism, we combine ethical capital, market insight and operational excellence to develop and operate strategic services that are designed to uplift micro-businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Portfolio Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experienced SME Loan Marketing Officer at Winock are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME Customers.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients.
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures.
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units.
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 10million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Abujamarkets.
- Ability to disburse SME Loans in large volumes without default.
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.