Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will be responsible for managing the fleet and ensuring all the bikes are enroute daily. The individual will be responsible for managing all daily challenges faced while riders are o assignments and ensure that all challenges are sorted on the field on a day to day basis
- Manage all branch operations at the Port Harcourt office
- Manage the recruitment of bike riders for the business while monitoring daily targets and reporting dully to the head office
- Manage day-to-day fleet operation activities and riders
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by the scheduling of drivers based on the documented delivery needs
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting
- Manage all drivers while ensuring they are in compliance with Paralex requirements
- Intervene with Riders road misdemeanors or incidences
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions with all riders
- Ensure adherence to delivery operational guidelines
- Collaborate with the Fleet Maintenance Officer in Lagos to ensure minimal downtime of fleet
- Monitoring the repairs of all bikers
- Monitor and ensure fleet operations are in compliance with local and state rules and regulations
- Ensure the operational efficiency of all the fleet via preventive maintenance
- Create and implement fleet policies
- Establish business relationships with transport companies for the purpose of upcountry deliveries
- Manage last-mile delivery of the consignment to upcountry locations
- Track riders, keep logs and records of deliverables, executed orders
- Liaise with all car parks on a day to day basis to ensure that all riders comply with daily parking requirements
- Inspect goods to be delivered to ensure that they are in the right quantity and quality. Supervise the loading of such goods into vehicles for delivery
- Liaise with transportation companies to create a good working relationship to be able to strike good negotiations for last-mile transportation of goods, and to prevent hiccups that may arise
- Minimum First Degree.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be anadded advantage.
- Must possess 5 years’ operational experience in logistics and vehiclemaintenance.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online