Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND in relevant fields
- 5 – 7 Years in a Logistics Company
- Experience in International Logistics is a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online