|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Ogba – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily compilation of logistic requests from sales representatives.
- Plan and execution of trucks arrangement with transporters.
- Price benchmarking with direct transporters and organized logistic players in the market.
- Communications with the Sales team on the logistic tracker and delivery.
- Daily report /weekly /Monthly report
- Ensuring constructive feedback and proper communication among transporters to the Line manager.
- New transporter introduction.
- Transporter payment tracking and clearing with the account/Finance
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Result oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.