|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be smart and dynamic with excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail,Trade and Corporate Sales Team
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver’s turn-around time report
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail,trade and corporate sales channels
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online