|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Luxury Sales Associate (Retail)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Luxury Retail Sales Associate, you are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the store.
- It is your responsibility to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
- You must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customers at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet customers
- Attend to walk-in customers
- Attend to customers on the phone
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs/ want
- Process payment transactions
- Pack up customer orders
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop and maintain meaningful and loyal customer relationships.
- Build and maintain customer base through consistent follow-up with phone calls and messages.
- Send messages to customers when there are new items.
- Resolve complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Ensure that all orders are fulfilled
- Respond to all inquiries
- Create an energetic, exciting, innovative and approachable environment for customers.
- Take product pictures
- Ensure new products are updated on the company’s website.
- Monitor stock levels and update daily
- Inspect landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Constantly ensure that payment options are configured correctly.
- Inspect and upload customers’ product reviews.
- Schedule and communicate intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Receive and process payments from customers, using electronic transaction services
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Send product alerts to customers via Email and SMS
- Maintain and safeguard customer records of all data
- B.Sc. or HND in a related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.