Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Chemical Manufacturing company in Nigeria with a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. They play a major role in various FMCGs in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating the maintenance team and assigning work areas to them
- Ensuring there is no breakdowns or disturbances in the production processes and focusing on areas like cost reduction and improving overall productivity and efficiency
- Utility improvement implementation and 5s implementation
- Maintain the Utilities like Chiller, Dryer, Cooling tower, Generator, and Compressor
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them amongst the maintenance team
- Carried out troubleshooting of problem areas and create a clear plan of action for fixing necessary parts
- Create and implement measures to minimize breakdowns and repairs (performing qualities checks of all machines, tools, equipment, etc.)
- Ensuring that the machinery and equipment are being used to full capacity and that production is optimum
- Plan prevent maintenance and service activities in a way that it does not hamper the production process
- Conducting regular routine inspections and ensuring the upkeep and functionality of all the production machines and auxiliary tools and repair of breakdown machinery in the factory in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that safety norms and regulations are adhered to
- Keeping records of all service maintenance and refurbishing works carried out on the machinery and especially calibration certification records of all the machines as and when due
- Managing timelines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory timelines and goals.
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertaining the proper documentation of the same.
- Prepared Shift, weekly and Monthly reports and direct the work of all employees in the maintenance unit
- Oversee the care and management of all the company’s physical assets and facilities in the factory.
- Reviewing the performance of all staff within your department and identifying training necessities for them
- Maintain maintenance records and especially calibration certificates/records periodically as and when due.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years work experience in masterbatch and compounding machinery industry with 5 years being in a managerial position
- Should have both Electrical and Mechanical knowledge of Maintenance of Masterbatch.
- Good Experience in machine and repairs
- Excellent knowledge of production, maintenance, troubleshooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical panel boards, and PLC
- Must possess a high level of emotional intelligence and managerial skill particularly planning, organizing, and controlling, etc
- Excellent skills in root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems
- Technical expertise solving machine design problems, modification of machinery, develop new products, erection, and commission of new machines, modification of Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical circuits.
- Good expertise in team supervision, minimization of downtime and ensure proper maintenance of all company machinery.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online