|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of SSCE / HND / OND / B.Sc.
- 2 – 4 years work experience as a technician
- Strong ability to work in a team based/collaborative environment
- Experience in installing, troubleshooting or repairing electrical equipment
- Demonstrable ability to use mechanical, electrical and plumbing tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, pipe wrenches etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines for electrical projects
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician or plumber is an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Good Problem solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good collaborative skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Maintenance Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.