Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Repair and Maintenance of Kitchen equipment.
- General supervision and support for the service maintenance team at assigned stores.
- Performing regular checks on technical equipment to prevent any problems
- Implements preventive and corrective action plans
- Ensure availability of main spare part at any moment.
- Ensure down time on major equipment fall within company standard
- Partake in interviews for new maintenance candidate
- Planning, coordinating and manages the work of the maintenance officers including Kitchen equipment servicing and cleaning, material component overhauls and preventive maintenance inspections.
- Maintains daily Kitchen equipment availability, equipment’s undergoing maintenance and return to service activity and reporting.
- Identifying opportunities and efficiencies for improving service delivery methods.
- Ensuring achievement of all maintenance-related key performance indicators KPIs , including type and timeliness of preventive maintenance inspections, mean distance between failures, time ‘out of service’ and missed service.
- Establishing and adjusting maintenance priorities in accordance with work demands, resources, and department goals
- Initiating, implementing and innovating projects and processes that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating cost
- The minimum Degree required is HND / B.Sc
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, HSE or Facility Maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of electrical mechanical and plumbing systems
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Facility Management in a reputable retail business.
- Quick Service Restaurant Experience is compulsory
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repeated tasks
- The ability to follow instructions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.