|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and direct preventive maintenance activities among the maintenance team.
- Check daily and maintain the condition of all production equipment and machines.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervise the implementation of preventative/annual equipment maintenance programs, reducing equipment downtime and spoilage significantly.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance plans.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Coach and provide guidance to maintenance team on maintenance activities.
- Drive route cause analyses over machine or process safety failures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
- High School Diploma / HND in Electrical or equivalent. BE. Electrical , Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus. Min 7- 8 years of proven work experience in general factory mechanical machinery, plant & equipment.
- Strong experience in heavy industrial equipment
- Strong ability to read, interpret and work from blueprints, specifications and parts lists
- Strong ability to layout and apply approved mechanical principles for installing and maintaining industrial equipment
- Ability to use Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Use predictive maintenance tools and techniques to reduce equipment breakdown
- Excellent coordination skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.