|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practice further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Admin Officer
Location: Orile Iganmu, Lagos.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Administrative responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation.
- Assist Team Leader, managers and other Program team members with correspondence, mail registration and filing.
- Ensure all project administrative activities are coordinated effectively;
- Coordinate workshop/training events as required, including hotel liaison, participant confirmation, invitations, travel arrangements, supplies and materials, equipment hire and providing point of contact support for participants at events.
- Provide administrative support to team members.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, including informing team members, booking meeting rooms and keeping management/staff calendars updated.
- Receive visitors in a professional manner;
- Maintain office supplies inventory, including toner for office equipment (printers, fax, photocopiers) as well as kitchen supplies;
- Record and prepare minutes from staff meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 1-3 years experience as an Administrator or similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Good communication skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and attach their CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.